]]>

« Home | What’s the hard part about living abroad? You may... » | Who ever said, “The best things in life are free,”... » | Day 2 began against my will. A midnight exit to t... » | I had asked her to tell me a story. Something acti... » | On we ventured. The music fading and the beach gro... » | Our company voluntarily departed us after a botche... » | The evening’s events unfolded without purpose. I h... » | I’m on holiday.Judging by your high milk prices an... » | für empfindliche Kopfhautfür die tägliche Haarwäsc... » | Happy news. I have more information on that Tasty ... »

Italy.

Where gnocchi flows like Chianti and everyone knows sign language. Hey, what’s an innuendo? An Italian suppository. Da-da—ching!

That was supposed to be a double snare click with 16” symbol crash. However, after a week in Bologna, the “Fat City,” my fingers feel too weighed down with parmesan and Prosciutto to care where this transition was going.

Also, Italians be pazzo. Did you know the hookers walk around with one breast hanging out?

Classy.


Just before Gotthard Pass in Switzerland.






Chocolate covered Parmesean.