]]>

« Home | Day 2 began against my will. A midnight exit to t... » | I had asked her to tell me a story. Something acti... » | On we ventured. The music fading and the beach gro... » | Our company voluntarily departed us after a botche... » | The evening’s events unfolded without purpose. I h... » | I’m on holiday.Judging by your high milk prices an... » | für empfindliche Kopfhautfür die tägliche Haarwäsc... » | Happy news. I have more information on that Tasty ... » | The fourth leg of this journey finds us here, a sh... » | We’d like to thank the South Koreans for hospitali... »

Who ever said, “The best things in life are free,” must not have had 700+ free satellite channels. And then had it all shut off.

To help me get through the last 10 days, I’ve allowed myself to complete Seasons 1 and 2 of Gray's Anatomy. It’s kind of embarrassing to admit. Thirty-plus episodes of Christina and Izzie packed into 10 days, I’m a little tired of their shit. I’m a bitter, emotional man. On the up side, to be detached from CNN is to calm the inner flame of man-desire for Anderson Cooper and his 360° circle of Anderson Cooperness.

Also, I’ve blown through my travel budget for the year. My remaining weeks lying on the couch as an under-clothed, unshaven bachelor will be spent looking for travel money and accepting the reality that without travel, my life has absolutely nothing to write about.