]]>

« Home | Happy news. I have more information on that Tasty ... » | The fourth leg of this journey finds us here, a sh... » | We’d like to thank the South Koreans for hospitali... » | My diarrhea cha-cha-cha buddy picks me up this mor... » | After a 5-hour layover in LA (which is 5 hours too... » | Things were about to get real ugly real fast. Turn... » | Proud to say that my first night in Bogotà was une... » | This next leg has been oozing bad ju ju since the ... » | Remember that time when we were kids and they were... » | After a bl*gworthy giddy up and the subsequent nea... »

für empfindliche Kopfhaut
für die tägliche Haarwäsche
geeignet

That’s what my anti-schuppen shampoo bottle says near the bottom, next to the faint, purple feather. I don’t know what it means but I think it’s in reference to the little tiny Thai women inside each Tablespoon drop of anti-schuppen shampoo that weave my hair into silky smooth strands of finger-friendly hunkiness.

I’m not one to plug consumer products here. But then rarely does a product come along in which, subsequent to its use, even I can’t keep my own hands off my own self.

Such features include:

Die besondere hydraZinc Formel bekämpft Schuppen effective ab der 1, and Diese sanfte Formel enthält keine Farbstoffe und nur wenig Parfum.

I’ve found best results occur when you Haarwäsche und wirkt trockener, juckender und gespannter Kopfhaut entgegen, die häufig im Zusammenhang mit Schuppen auftritt. Easier said then done, but the end result is absolutely sublime.

If you have any silk bed linen, throw it down and roll around in there for awhile. That’s what’s it’s like to roll around on my rug. Queer, I know. But how else do you conclude a sentence with three contractions at the beginning?