]]>

« Home | Things were about to get real ugly real fast. Turn... » | Proud to say that my first night in Bogotà was une... » | This next leg has been oozing bad ju ju since the ... » | Remember that time when we were kids and they were... » | After a bl*gworthy giddy up and the subsequent nea... » | There’s a reason people don’t go to Hamilton, Onta... » | This little whirlwind ‘round the world tour was su... » | I paid $8.93 per gallon of gas the other day. If t... » | I know a few months ago I promised you a summer of... » | Forward Looking Statement: . . .I was there too. R... »

After a 5-hour layover in LA (which is 5 hours too long to spend in LA), we were off, and up out. And after yesterday morning, I now know to no longer ask a Korean man, "How are you today?"

To which he replied, "I had diarrhea last night. Too much ice cream."

We're new best friends.