]]>

« Home | I paid $8.93 per gallon of gas the other day. If t... » | I know a few months ago I promised you a summer of... » | Forward Looking Statement: . . .I was there too. R... » | Having missed this earthquake by a few weeks I can... » | I've brought you home with me for Mother's Day.So ... » | Good Morning.I say, where did this last week go?Th... » | I thought I would have had my fill of slim, petite... » | We were supposed to complete our 4th week, but due... » | Day 23:I feel sluggish today. Maybe it was the 4 t... » | Day 22:After poor weather stranded myself and 90 m... »

This little whirlwind ‘round the world tour was supposed to begin uneventfully in the uneventful nation of Toronto. Canada. Land of beavers. Home to weather that keeps you circling until you run out of gas and forces you to limp your way to Montreal where you re-gas and sit on the plane and wait until the weather clears in Toronto but because things move east they head over to where you’re hangin’ out and then you finally lift back off over to Toronto but have to wait your turn as the airport clears its backlog and by now your pick-up has long since been sent home so while you mentally prepare for the psychological cavity search this Beaver Nation so highly values you can’t help but titillate with goose bumps and glee that this place has a Taco Bell.

And that’s pretty neat.

Why Canada? ‘Cause no matter what happens after this it’s sure to feel like a winner.