]]>

« Home | This little whirlwind ‘round the world tour was su... » | I paid $8.93 per gallon of gas the other day. If t... » | I know a few months ago I promised you a summer of... » | Forward Looking Statement: . . .I was there too. R... » | Having missed this earthquake by a few weeks I can... » | I've brought you home with me for Mother's Day.So ... » | Good Morning.I say, where did this last week go?Th... » | I thought I would have had my fill of slim, petite... » | We were supposed to complete our 4th week, but due... » | Day 23:I feel sluggish today. Maybe it was the 4 t... »

There’s a reason people don’t go to Hamilton, Ontario for vacation. Probably for the same reasons people don’t bl*g about Hamilton, Ontario. If there was ever a town that didn’t have much to live for, it would be this one. ‘Cept for the fact that they have a Taco Bell.

Fu*king love Taco Bell.