]]>

« Home | My diarrhea cha-cha-cha buddy picks me up this mor... » | After a 5-hour layover in LA (which is 5 hours too... » | Things were about to get real ugly real fast. Turn... » | Proud to say that my first night in Bogotà was une... » | This next leg has been oozing bad ju ju since the ... » | Remember that time when we were kids and they were... » | After a bl*gworthy giddy up and the subsequent nea... » | There’s a reason people don’t go to Hamilton, Onta... » | This little whirlwind ‘round the world tour was su... » | I paid $8.93 per gallon of gas the other day. If t... »

We’d like to thank the South Koreans for hospitality that has put them at the top of all smiley, black-haired people anywhere in the world. Also, we’d like to thank all young, single Korean women and their heels and short shorts. You’re the CNN of my daily news feed. Call me.

I guess my only complaint would be your obsession with my nose. Why do you have to keep touching my nose? And what trip would be complete without an Exit Interview at the airport? You’ll find an excerpt below:

Interviewer: “Can we interview you?”

Me: “Yeah, Girl.”

Interviewer: “What’s your favourite animal?” “What are your hobbies?” “Why you come to Korea?” “Can we take your picture?”

Me: “Can I take yours?”