]]>

« Home | After a 5-hour layover in LA (which is 5 hours too... » | Things were about to get real ugly real fast. Turn... » | Proud to say that my first night in Bogotà was une... » | This next leg has been oozing bad ju ju since the ... » | Remember that time when we were kids and they were... » | After a bl*gworthy giddy up and the subsequent nea... » | There’s a reason people don’t go to Hamilton, Onta... » | This little whirlwind ‘round the world tour was su... » | I paid $8.93 per gallon of gas the other day. If t... » | I know a few months ago I promised you a summer of... »

My diarrhea cha-cha-cha buddy picks me up this morning and we wind our way through downtown Seoul,


Headed down Yeongdongdaero near COEX Center.

on our way to the place to which we were headed. As we navigate through the parking lot, which resembled that of a big concrete lot with stationary automobiles, we quickly witness the theft of our future parking spot. Which sucks. ‘Cause it led to my 3rd car accident. All of which now have been in an Asian country.

From what I remember, we were primarily at fault. Also, I blacked out a little. Or was distracted by some young Korean woman (Sum Funyung-one, in Korean), strutting across the cross-walk. But what I do remember was Harry throwing the transmission into Reverse, looking over his right shoulder, and backing his Ice Cream Truck right into a car parked on his left.

Men are such retarded drivers.




Looking out over Han-Gang.




For my Mom.