]]>

« Home | für empfindliche Kopfhautfür die tägliche Haarwäsc... » | Happy news. I have more information on that Tasty ... » | The fourth leg of this journey finds us here, a sh... » | We’d like to thank the South Koreans for hospitali... » | My diarrhea cha-cha-cha buddy picks me up this mor... » | After a 5-hour layover in LA (which is 5 hours too... » | Things were about to get real ugly real fast. Turn... » | Proud to say that my first night in Bogotà was une... » | This next leg has been oozing bad ju ju since the ... » | Remember that time when we were kids and they were... »

I’m on holiday.

Judging by your high milk prices and $4 gas, I'll bet you ain't. Also, don’t you only get like 13 hours vacation?

It hasn’t all been fun ‘n games though. I’ve been learning my new PlayStation 3. Auf Deutsch. And to make for an even angrier experience, I’ve been struggling through Call of Duty 4 since Saturday. I’ve snipered more Russians than I have weeks of holiday. At least I think they’re Russians. All audio and subtitles are in German too. Which I now require for any war game or battle-like movie. U-571 in English? Es ist Scheiße.

And know this. Boy or Girl, I’m naming my firstborn Captain Price. Happy Holidays.