]]>

« Home | Who ever said, “The best things in life are free,”... » | Day 2 began against my will. A midnight exit to t... » | I had asked her to tell me a story. Something acti... » | On we ventured. The music fading and the beach gro... » | Our company voluntarily departed us after a botche... » | The evening’s events unfolded without purpose. I h... » | I’m on holiday.Judging by your high milk prices an... » | für empfindliche Kopfhautfür die tägliche Haarwäsc... » | Happy news. I have more information on that Tasty ... » | The fourth leg of this journey finds us here, a sh... »

What’s the hard part about living abroad? You may think it’s the language, or the absence of Taco Bell, or the hairy women. No.

It’s running from the authorities.

Seems that bi-monthly bill from France Telecom was a penalty for stopping my contract without 2 months notice. Now Huissier de Justice has summoned me to his courtroom. For 125,48 €.

Then there’s HUK-COBURG auto insurance here in Germany. We refused to pay a bill 3 times the quoted amount and they’ve since notified the state authorities that we’ve been driving illegally since February. They seem kinda pissed.

Ooh, I know just where to hide.