]]>

« Home | I had spent a short morning on the new TGV line fr... » | Italy.Where gnocchi flows like Chianti and everyon... » | What’s the hard part about living abroad? You may... » | Who ever said, “The best things in life are free,”... » | Day 2 began against my will. A midnight exit to t... » | I had asked her to tell me a story. Something acti... » | On we ventured. The music fading and the beach gro... » | Our company voluntarily departed us after a botche... » | The evening’s events unfolded without purpose. I h... » | I’m on holiday.Judging by your high milk prices an... »

Being a bit short of cash, I made a quick stop to the ATM. Where the machine subsequently confiscated my card. Also, it was a Sunday. But that wouldn’t stop me from photographically experiencing Paris, Homeless Style.

I’d narrate our way through this, but having awoken this morning to temperatures in the high 30’s (F) with no heat and no hot water, I’m feeling a bit, well, French. An arrogant, apathetic, smelly man I am. So instead, I’ll show you a few of my favourite perspectives of what surprisingly became one of the most beautiful, preferred cities I have ever been to.

See if you can find the place where Tobin and I fell in love. Hint: It wasn’t here.