]]>

« Home | I’ve taken it upon myself to half-heartedly improv... » | What can I say. I’ve been without inspiration to w... » | In the search for warmth and a good steak, we find... » | Open letter to Russia: Dear Putin, You silly Bitch... » | If your holidays were as filled with joy and glee ... » | We like all things Jordanian. Like how you can eat... » | It's Arab Hour here at Nine-Seven (dot com).Why Ar... » | We spent all day yesterday doing some very disturb... » | Boy do I miss you. I miss you like Mexican food. ... » | My job has many perks. Things like, I get my own l... »

Well, I got a week left. What can I say. You had your chance. But you blew it ‘cause you were being a bitch. Also, you weren’t very tall, which catered to my superiority complex in that I knew, given adequate circumstances, I could roll you up in a flour tortilla, smother you with kisses and green chili and shredded sharp cheddar cheese, and zap your ass in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, finishing you off with shredded iceberg, finely chopped tomatoes and onions, pre-sliced pitted black olives, and dolloped with copious amounts of guacamole and envy.

But you were being a bitch.

Also, which one of you put a “Used Clio for Sale” ad in the paper and put my home number on it? Leroy, was that you? If it was, I’ll fu*king kill you.

Germanic style.

Uuuuuuu.