]]>

« Home | We like all things Jordanian. Like how you can eat... » | It's Arab Hour here at Nine-Seven (dot com).Why Ar... » | We spent all day yesterday doing some very disturb... » | Boy do I miss you. I miss you like Mexican food. ... » | My job has many perks. Things like, I get my own l... » | Being a bit short of cash, I made a quick stop to ... » | I had spent a short morning on the new TGV line fr... » | Italy.Where gnocchi flows like Chianti and everyon... » | What’s the hard part about living abroad? You may... » | Who ever said, “The best things in life are free,”... »

If your holidays were as filled with joy and glee and tears and fears as mine were, I hope everything has cleared up. Seems as though much of my family was paid a visit by the Diarhhrea Ghost of Christmas Past.

I unwrapped the kiss of death by his Constipated counterpart.

I was Panic. Stricken.

Option 1: Call a friend.

Option 2: Manipulate the back end of an old toothbrush in pre-determined shapes and patterns to break up and disassociate whatever asteroid was trying to pass itself through my tract.

And you know damn well I’m not about to share this kind of vulnerability with any friend or close professional associates.

Are you a Proctologist? A Zoologist? Do you work in Internal Medicine or Theology? Do you hold a high position within NASA and have access to interstellar laser systems? If so, holla back. I could use your counsel.

Also, did I tell you that our house is haunted?